Are you ready to take charge? Do you thrive in a dynamic environment? And do you enjoy interacting with new people within the maritime industry? If you’re ready to embark on a rewarding journey that offers responsibility, excitement, and the chance to make an impact, then the position as a cargo surveyor might be the perfect fit for you.
On behalf of Albers-Hansen, MARPRO is looking for a diligent and detail-oriented Cargo Surveyor to join the team in mid Jutland.
As a Cargo Surveyor, you will be a vital role in ensuring the accurate assessment, documentation, and conduct survey of different cargo. Primary the cargo is different grains and agricultural products, it will be an advantage if you have knowledge in these areas but not a requirement. There will be a solid introduction and onboarding before we let you tackle independent work onsite. You will be connected to the office in Randers and report directly to the Operational Manager.
- You will be responsible for checking the cargo, as well as inspecting and sampling of the cargo
- You will be responsible for thorough reporting, as well as condition reports
- Quality control of the cargo
- Damage assessment if goods have been damaged during transportation
- Assist in documentation and verification of the cargo
- Conduct regular cargo and bunker surveys
- Collaborate with crew onboard as well as other stakeholders ashore
- Relevant education
- Have a good general IT knowledge
- Experience in the maritime industry from onboard or similar role
- Attention to detail and a commitment to maintaining safety standards
- Ability of adaptation readiness
- Independent and adaptable and good making decisions
- Willing to travel with short notice
- Fluent in Danish verbal and written and able to communicate both verbal and written in English
- Be in possession of a driving license (B)
- A position in a well-established, unique company with focus on quality
- The opportunity to work together with a diverse and skilled team of cargo specialists
- An ambitious, fast-paced and dynamic environment and interesting variation of tasks
- Great flexibility and varied working hours
The application process is handled by MARPRO. If you have any questions to this position, please contact MARPRO at +45 5370 0995
If you are interested in the position, please upload a motivated application and an updated CV via the application button. You are welcome to upload your motivated application and CV in Danish. You will receive a confirmation email from us. Please check your spam folder, if you have not received the confirmation within 10 minutes after applying, to ensure future communication.
Albers-Hansen Denmark A/S is an independent control and inspection company located in Randers. Albers-Hansen Denmark A/S is a Control Union company and part of a worldwide network of logistics, inspection and certification companies who are active in over 70 countries worldwide. Read more about Albers-Hansen
For more jobs at Albers-Hansen, click here