Are you financially literate, able to identify new business horizons, develop and implement efficient strategies and determine objectives to maximize business reach and potential? Would you like to be part of one of the leading maritime brands in the industry?
Then do not miss this unique opportunity!
As a Business Development Manager at Radio Holland you are responsible for the development and optimization of the business performance, business growth and increase of Deep-Sea Services markets in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. This role enables you to help guide the Radio Holland Europe team to become the company of choice for our customers and business partners (OEMs, integrators). You will report to the Business Development Director Europe.
As a Business Development Manager your main task lies in professional translation Radio Holland’s key strategic priorities into client strategies in the assigned markets, from recording planning, proposals to engagement strategy, project execution, setting Radio Holland apart from the competition.
Besides this your responsibilities and authorities are:
- Staying updated on market developments and responding proactively.
- Establishing effective policies, targets, and financial monitoring.
- Ensuring compliance with company procedures and business objectives.
- Fostering a culture of ownership, collaboration, and continuous improvement.
- Recruiting and developing talent to achieve ambitious growth targets.
- Negotiating contracts, exploring partnerships, and driving sales growth.
- Leading sales teams for direct and indirect customer segments.
- Developing geographic expansion and sales strategies.
- Guiding execution teams to deliver results within budget and goals.
- Engaging with clients at all levels to influence purchasing decisions.
- Optimizing processes, efficiency, and customer experience.
- Understanding market trends and contributing to new propositions.
- Acting as ambassador, maintaining relationships, and driving revenue growth.
- Focusing on top-line growth, bottom-line improvement, and cooperation.
- Generating leads, ensuring timely follow-up, and registering opportunities.
- Managing the entire commercial process at customers.
What we expect from you to possess:
- MS or BS in Business Administration, Strategic Management or likewise.
- Expert knowledge in Product, Service & System level knowledge in NavCom.
- Project, Service & System level knowledge in other Marine systems.
- Experience in developing business and sales strategies.
- Ability to master relevant technical and business processes.
- Demonstrate a thorough level of technical knowledge and understand relevant technologies that are part of products or solutions offered to clients.
- Experience in managing and negotiating high value projects, technical projects and contracts and their terms and conditions.
- Experience in management of a technical & project management teams.
Radio Holland offers an attractive compensation package matching your skills and experience, a dynamic workplace and a chance to work in an enthusiastic team of like-minded professionals.
The recruitment process is handled by MARPRO. For questions, please contact us on +31 6 5472 5675.
If interested, please upload your motivated application and CV, by clicking the apply link. You receive a confirmation when you have completed the application process. If you haven´t received a confirmation e-mail within 10 minutes after applying, please check your spam folder. In case you locate it in the spam folder, remember to white-list the domain, so you receive invitations to interviews etc.
Radio Holland is known worldwide in the maritime industry as Global NavCom, Connectivity, ICT on Board and Service & Maintenance provider.
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, Radio Holland connects its customers with an unparalleled global service network of 70 offices along the global shipping lanes.
For more information visit: https://www.radioholland.com/
For more jobs at Radio Holland, click here.