Are you a strong analytical thinker? Are you a crack financial controller? Would you like to be part of one of the leading maritime brands in the industry? Would you like to work in a fun and motivated team? Then this just might be the perfect job for you!
As a Business Controller you advice and provide financial insights to the business management on regular basis to ensure efficient use of resources and cost savings to allow the management make timely adjustments.
Are you result-oriented, a self-starter and do you find it important to have all your bases covered? Are your reports flawless and do you enjoy working with numbers? Then read on quickly.
Responsibilities and authorities:
As Business Controller you are part of the Finance department. You manage business control, budgeting and reporting. You are a member of the regional leadership team and act as a business partner to the Chief Commercial Officers.
- Control of uniform business processes and budgeting
- Translating strategic business objectives into measurable KPIs at regional level
- Preparing the Business Review for actuals, forecast and budget
- Making predictions for the future based on market knowledge and insights and advices advice management in decision making
- Carrying out commercial analyses and strategic scenario analyses.
- Analyses of the business processes and reporting to management (CCO), so that timely adjustments can be made to achieve the objectives
- Initiating improvement processes and maintaining control of implementation
- Actively participate in tender board meetings and actively work with the legal counsel
- Actively participate in supply chain meetings to ensure optimal cooperation
- Maintaining contact with other internal and external stakeholders
- Support with the month-end closing process in regards to service results, contract results and project control
- A BA/BS or MBA degree in either Finance or Economics
- At least 5 years’ experience as a controller
- Strong analytical skills
- Business knowledge and understanding
- Able to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Stakeholder Management
- Hands-on mentality
- Experience with projects and/or service related companies
- Fluent in Dutch and English (Additional language skills such as German, French or Spanish are a plus)
Radio Holland offers an attractive compensation package matching your skills and experience, including 25 days off and 13 ADV days, a laptop and a telephone and a chance to work in a team of like-minded professionals in an amazing new and dynamic HQ with excellent views and a beautiful rooftop terrace. Radio Holland are looking to fill a full time (40 hours) position but applications for 36 or 32 hour contracts are also considered.
The recruitment process is handled by MARPRO. For questions, please contact us on +31 6 5472 5675.
If interested, please upload your motivated application and CV, by clicking the apply link. You receive a confirmation when you have completed the application process. If you haven´t received a confirmation e-mail within 10 minutes after applying, please check your spam folder. In case you locate it in the spam folder, remember to white-list the domain, so you receive invitations to interviews etc.
Radio Holland is known worldwide in the maritime industry as Global NavCom, Connectivity, ICT on Board and Service & Maintenance provider.
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, Radio Holland connects its customers with an unparalleled global service network of 70 offices along the global shipping lanes.
For more information visit: https://www.radioholland.com/
For more jobs at Radio Holland, click here.