Are you a strong analytical thinker? Are you accurate and do you have an eye for detail? Would you like to be part of one of the leading maritime brands in the industry? Would you like to work in a fun and motivated team? Then this just might be the perfect job for you!
As an Assistant Financial Controller you assist the financial controller in the month end closing procedures and other finance activities for multiple international companies.
Are you ready to take care of the financial side of Radio Holland’s operation from THEIR HQ Based in Rotterdam? Are you a great team worker who enjoys working with numbers? Then read on quickly.
Responsibilities and authorities:
As Assistant Financial Controller you are part of the Finance department. You are responsible for the execution of finance and accounting operations in a global environment to ensure accurate and compliant financial reporting. You will;
- Execute all accounting operations including Billing, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable (A/R, A/P), General Ledger (GL) and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition under supervision of the financial controller
- Assist the financial controller in:
- – Preparing timely monthly financial statements for several international entities
- – Month-end and year-end financial closure process
- – Compliance issues with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Strong analytical skills
- Several years of experience in a similar role
- Accuracy and eye for details
- Excellent communication skills
- Team worker
- Fluent in Dutch and English (Additional language skills such as German, French or Spanish are a plus)
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of accounting software programs
- Experience with MS Dynamics NAV, Experience with Oracle Hyperion Financial Management, Experience with ExSION reporting is a plus
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles e.g. Dutch GAAP/IFRS standards
Radio Holland offers an attractive compensation package matching your skills and experience, including 25 days off and 13 ADV days and a chance to work in a team of likeminded professionals in an amazing new and dynamic HQ with excellent views and a beautiful rooftop terrace. Radio Holland are looking to fill a fulltime (40 hours) position but applications for 36 or 32 hour contracts are also considered.
The recruitment process is handled by MARPRO. For questions, please contact Principal Recruiter, Danny van Eijk at +31 6 5472 5675.
Application deadline is the 9th of June, 2022. If interested, please upload your motivated application and CV, by clicking the apply link. You receive a confirmation when you have completed the application process. If you haven´t received a confirmation e-mail within 10 minutes after applying, please check your spam folder. In case you locate it in the spam folder, remember to white-list the domain, so you receive invitations to interviews etc.
Radio Holland is known worldwide in the maritime industry as Global NavCom, Connectivity, ICT on Board and Service & Maintenance provider.
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, Radio Holland connects its customers with an unparalleled global service network of 70 offices along the global shipping lanes.
For more information visit: https://www.radioholland.com/