Are you looking for a challenging role in the maritime business? Do you enjoy actively assisting with complex quotation processes and optimizing procedural processes? Then read on quickly!
On behalf of Radio Holland, MARPRO is looking for an Assistant Buyer to join their international team based in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
Join the team as an Assistant Buyer and play a vital role in driving our business growth. Take this opportunity to showcase your skills and make a significant impact on our success as we continue to expand.
As an Assistant Buyer you play a crucial role in coordinating various aspects of purchasing processes and ensuring the smooth functioning of the Supply Chain. You contribute to the success of the team by efficiently assisting with challenging quotation requests and optimizing operational procedures. You work closely with suppliers to negotiate the best deals and ensure that all required materials are delivered on time and within budget.
Resposibilities and authorities:
- Actively contribute to the handling and development of quotation requests.
- Ordering desired items and materials based on ordering rules from the administrative system.
- Creating purchase orders based on purchasing proposals or advice orders.
- Informing the internal organization about the progress and status of deliveries and ensuring the presence of necessary information and documentation.
- Ensure timely processing of documents and documentation within the internal organization.
- Stay informed of developments within the assigned product categories.
- Work experience in a similar position is an advantage.
- At least a completed MBO education in a relevant field.
- You are at the start of your career.
- You like to tackle things and is assertive when carrying out tasks.
- You have strong communication skills.
- Can adapt to changing priorities and perform well under pressure.
- Excellent command of both Dutch and English, both oral and written
Radio Holland offers a challenging international working environment within maritime industry and an attractive Compensation and Benefit package matching your skills and experience.
The application process is handled by MARPRO. If you have any questions to this position, please contact MARPRO, at +31 6 54725675
If you are interested in the position, please upload a motivated application and an updated CV via the application button. You will receive a confirmation email from us. Please check your spam folder, if you have not received the confirmation within 10 minutes after applying, to ensure future communication.
Radio Holland is known worldwide in the maritime industry as Global NavCom, Connectivity, ICT on Board and Service & Maintenance provider.
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, Radio Holland connects its customers with an unparalleled global service network of 70 offices along the global shipping lanes.
For more information visit: https://www.radioholland.com/
For more jobs at Radio Holland, click here.