Do you have experience with sales in the maritime business? Do you have a strong network amongst shipowners, shipbuilders, and suppliers in the European maritime industry? Do you have technical understanding and strong commercial skills? If so, we have the pleasure of presenting a very interesting opportunity to you!
On behalf of Zephyr Trading, MARPRO is looking for a Sales Manager based in Singapore.
Zephyr Trading is an independent Distributor of compatible OEM i/c engine spare parts since1974.
The Zephyr range of supply consists of injection components, cylinder head components, piston rings, bearings, pistons, cylinder head, cylinder liners, o-rings, gaskets, kits of gaskets.
These spares are suitable for the most common engines like: Wartsila, MAN, SEMT, MaK and more.
Zephyr is looking for a seasoned, well-connected Sales Manager, working from their office in Singapore. The Sales Manager must be self-driven and experienced in working independently as well as being able to act as a dedicated team player.
- Technical and commercial background
- Commercial understanding
- Proven sales track record in the shipping industry as well as in power plants (Min. +5 years’ experience)
- Experienced in selling to shipowners, suppliers to the shipping industry, workshops, and maintenance managers
- Experience with direct sales
- Experience with selling mechanical equipment
- Network in the shipping industry, specifically superintendents, fleet managers, purchasers, and workshops
- A thorough understanding of Diesel and gas engines spare parts, engine room related spare parts
- Business English verbal and written
- Strong skills in reporting and administration
- Hunter type with ability to close orders
- Extrovert personality
- Dedicated and ambitious
- Managerial skills
- Ability to act individually, but work as part of a small but dedicated team
- First class relationship management skills
- Enjoys working with major ambitions
- Is based in Singapore
Zephyr offers an attractive compensation package matching your skills and experience level.
Please upload your application and CV in English via the apply button as soon as possible. We will take applicants in for interview on a running base and will remove the job ad once the position is filled. Note that we forward a confirmation to the email address indicated by you when you apply. Check your spam folder if you have not received this within ten minutes. All applications are handled with complete confidentiality.
The recruitment process is handled by MARPRO. Please do not hesitate to contact MARPRO on +45 5370 0995, should you have any questions regarding the position or the recruitment process.
Our history goes back to 1974. Today, many years later and thanks to our clients and suppliers’ confidence, Zephyr is a well-established company in the market.
Worldwide every day, we are moving engines and spare parts, re-building Cylinder Heads and Pistons, Nimonic Exhaust Valves and Turbo Chargers through specialized workshops.
We are sending engineers and technicians for on-board and ashore repairs; and putting ship owners in contact with repair yards. Our goal is “to be at sea with you”, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year with full professionalism.
Read more on: https://www.zephyrtrading.com/