Are you looking to join one of the leading crane manufacturers from Italy? Are you able to develop and independently work the market in the Benelux while at the same time working in close cooperation with your colleagues in Italy? Then this opportunity might just be right for you!
The Area Sales Manager is responsible for the sales and correct delivery of Marine Cranes and associated items. The Area Sales Manager makes acquisitions and is responsible as a Key Account Manager for one or more accounts. You keep abreast of market developments and make proposals for business development and product improvements to the company HQ in Poviglio, Italy.
In this role, you are actively looking for ways to achieve the largest possible market share at Key Accounts. You are the face of the company in the Benelux area and you answer incoming requests from customers and take care of incoming orders. You initiate acquisition with prospects in the region. You are present at trade fair participations and other industry events.
- Acquisition of customers in the Netherlands and Belgium.
- Maintaining contact with customers through visits, teleconferences, telephone, e-mail and social media.
- Key Account Management for main customers.
- Maintaining a relevant network in the maritime sector.
- Sending Technical and Commercial offers (offers are prepared at HQ) and obtaining orders.
- Adequate handover of ordered cranes to the HQ.
- Oversee the timely delivery of cranes and report to clients.
- Monitor/manage customer satisfaction after crane delivery.
- A relevant background in Maritime Industry (BSc and/or MSc degree) with several years of (relevant) experience.
- Understanding of relevant Engineering topics.
- Solid track record in sales.
- Excellent command of English and Dutch, both written and spoken.
- Excellent commercial, communication, and problem-solving skills, with the ability to make decisions.
- Flexible and willingness to travel.
- An innovative, energetic, resilient, and flexible personality.
- A team player.
- Client-oriented approach and able to build client relationships.
- Our client offers an attractive compensation package matching your skills and experience, a dynamic workplace and a chance to work in an enthusiastic team of like-minded professionals.
On top of that this position offers 38 days of paid leave (25 days of vacation/13 days ATV), educational and training opportunities, a company car and international working environment.
The recruitment process is handled by MARPRO. For questions, please contact us on +31 6 5472 5675.
If interested, please upload your motivated application and CV, by clicking the apply link. You receive a confirmation when you have completed the application process. If you haven´t received a confirmation e-mail within 10 minutes after applying, please check your spam folder. In case you locate it in the spam folder, remember to white-list the domain, so you receive invitations to interviews etc.
Working at HEILA Cranes
Heila Cranes (Heila) supplies marine and offshore cranes and cement manipulators. The company’s Headquarters are located in Poviglio (RE), Italy. Cranes are engineered and supplied with a capacity of up to 4,500 tm. Heila has cranes in stock. The company is known for its worldwide after-sales service. All inspections, repairs and maintenance work comply with international standards.
More information: www.heila.com.