Are you passionate about IT? Are you service minded? Would you like to be part of one of the leading maritime brands in the industry? Would you like be responsible for Would you like to be responsible for the maintenance of our global ERP system and the related apps? Then this just might be the perfect job for you!
We are looking for an Application Manager for Radio Holland’s HQ in Rotterdam. This position revolves around their most business-critical application: the ERP system MS Dynamics NAV 2017.
Within MS Dynamics NAV 2017, the main processes within Radio Holland are registered, monitored and controlled. This includes the full scope of the ERP system of which purchase and logistics, invoicing, service and projects. But the supporting processes such as CRM, Purchasing, Logistics, HRM, Payroll and Finance also work from this system.
You participate in various implementation projects for numerous international offices, you solve malfunctions and problems and you handle information requests. You guide key users as well as end users, research the information needs of the internal organization and translate this into functionality within the system. In addition, you monitor the ease and efficiency of use.
Responsibilities and authorities:
- Management from the user organization of the various modules in the ERP system
- Ensuring that the assigned authorizations are implemented. Managing the authorization scheme and then ensuring compliance with the mandatory segregation of duties and QHSE regulations
- Making an inventory of wishes from the user organization about the optimization or (re)design of the relevant modules. Testing the added value and realization possibilities of these requests.
- Knowing how to value the risks associated with system changes, thereby ensuring that any risks are prevented
- Assessing software bugs and ensuring that they are fixed by the relevant software supplier. Supervising the handling process of the solution(s) proposed by the supplier. Developing workarounds that ensure continuity
- Answering second-line questions about the use of the ERP system
- Being a sparring partner for key users and ICT and liase with the Dynamics partner and developers both locally as well as internationally
We are looking for a colleague with a sense of responsibility and a team-oriented attitude. In addition, you have;
- HBO work and thinking level.
- You have experience in the role of Application Manager for ERP systems.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV from 4PS Construct (otherwise extensive experience with another ERP system such as SAP, Oracle, Axapta, JD Edwards, Info or IFS)
- You are independent, solution-oriented and you can think process-oriented
- Fluent in Dutch and English (Additional language skills such as German, French, Spanish or Chinese are a plus)
Radio Holland offers an attractive compensation package matching your skills and experience, including 25 days off and 13 ADV days and a chance to work in a team of like-minded professionals in an amazing new and dynamic HQ in Rotterdam with excellent views and a beautiful rooftop terrace. Radio Holland are looking to fill a full time (40 hours) position but applications for 36 or 32 hour contracts are also considered.
The recruitment process is handled by MARPRO. For questions, please contact Principal Recruiter, Danny van Eijk at +31 6 5472 5675.
Application deadline is the 9th of June, 2022. If interested, please upload your motivated application and CV, by clicking the apply link. You receive a confirmation when you have completed the application process. If you haven´t received a confirmation e-mail within 10 minutes after applying, please check your spam folder. In case you locate it in the spam folder, remember to white-list the domain, so you receive invitations to interviews etc.
Radio Holland is known worldwide in the maritime industry as Global NavCom, Connectivity, ICT on Board and Service & Maintenance provider.
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, Radio Holland connects its customers with an unparalleled global service network of 70 offices along the global shipping lanes.
For more information visit: https://www.radioholland.com/