Are you looking for a challenging job in the maritime sector? Are you a technician with experience in rotating equipment? Are you eager to continue your career in aligning and mounting of machinery on board of seagoing vessels? Do you live in a port where OSA has an office? Then On Site Alignment could have the perfect job for you!
On Site Alignment offers high-end mechanical services with a strong focus on alignment. They are specialized in alignment, engineering, machining, mounting and troubleshooting of all rotating equipment on board of ships including engines, gearboxes, generators, shaft bearings and bow thrusters.
On behalf of On Site Alignment, MARPRO is looking for an Alignment Technicican for their office in Houma.
- Conduct precision measurements to align machines to the required tolerances
- Analyze data to identify and correct misalignments. Collaborate with engineers, project managers, and production staff to ensure that machines operate at optimal performance.
- Develop and maintain alignment procedures and best practices.
- Maintain accurate documentation of alignment data and corrective actions.
Skills and experience
- 2+ years of experience in machine alignment or related field
- Knowledge of alignment methods and techniques, including the use of laser alignment tools
- Familiarity with maintenance and repair of industrial machines and equipment and working onboard vessels.
- Ability to interpret technical drawings and schematics.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Mechanical background and basic knowledge of alignment and related measurements.
- Experience in the maritime field, working onboard vessels is a must.
On Site Alignment offers an attractive compensation package matching your skills and experience.
The recruitment process is handled by MARPRO. For questions, please contact us on +31 6 5472 5675.
If interested, please upload your motivated application and CV, by clicking the apply link. You receive a confirmation when you have completed the application process. If you haven´t received a confirmation e-mail within 10 minutes after applying, please check your spam folder. In case you locate it in the spam folder, remember to white-list the domain, so you receive invitations to interviews etc.
CALL, MEASURE, DETECT, SOLVE!
ON SITE ALIGNMENT
Alignment is in our nature. We are innovative thinkers, have in-depth knowledge and over 25 years of field experience. Our working area is the maritime industry. Our company offers all the assistance you may need when faced with questions around alignment, engineering, mounting or troubleshooting of critical machinery.
We do not just know how to align machines, we also know why we align them the way we do. We are fully familiar with the alternatives and the consequences. Our engineers are carefully selected. They do not just do the trick. They know what they are talking about and are supported by the best experts in this field.
For more jobs at On site Alignment, click here.