Are you looking to add to the energy transition and the further sustainability of the maritime sector, are you able to help your customers in identifying the most optimal, sustainable and innovative solutions based on the Caterpillar Marine portfolio that you represent. Your advice makes the difference!
As Account Manager Power and Propulsion Systems you supervise the entire sales process, from the quotation to the payment of the invoice.
For example, you prepare quotations, make price calculations and reports for the sales funnel, etc. When you have a sold project, you hand it over to the Project Manager for correct implementation.
You also work closely with the Sales support/Application engineering department.
During the projects you will have regular contact with Caterpillar for both commercial and technical matters regarding the engines.
• A completed HBO education, preferably in a technical direction;
• Work experience in a technical-commercial position;
• You are (obviously) commercially minded;
• You have a great affinity with the maritime sector and specific knowledge of propulsion configurations or are willing to make extra efforts to acquire this knowledge;
• Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English, both spoken and written.
• Result oriented personality;
• A team player;
• A good planner and multitasker;
• Customer focused;
Our client offers an attractive compensation package matching your skills and experience, a dynamic workplace and a chance to work in an enthusiastic team of like-minded professionals.
On top of that this position offers 40 days of paid leave (27 days of vacation/13 days ATV), an electric lease automobile, educational and training opportunities, discounts on products and services.
The recruitment process is handled by MARPRO. For questions, please contact us on +31 6 5472 5675.
If interested, please upload your motivated application and CV, by clicking the apply link. You receive a confirmation when you have completed the application process. If you haven´t received a confirmation e-mail within 10 minutes after applying, please check your spam folder. In case you locate it in the spam folder, remember to white-list the domain, so you receive invitations to interviews etc.
For more jobs in the Netherlands, click here.