Do you have experience with sales in the maritime industry? Are you experienced in Digital Solutions? If so, we have the pleasure of presenting a very interesting opportunity to you.
On behalf of Radio Holland MARPRO is looking for a Sales Manager – Digital Solutions.
Radio Holland is a renowned worldwide expert in navigation and communication solutions. Thanks to a global network, they offer uninterrupted services to our customers. Recently, we enhanced our portfolio by adding digital services. Their eNavigation complete suite offers to their customers advanced digital navigation solutions helping them to ensure compliance with regulations and increase safety at sea. Today, Radio Holland is looking for a Sales Manager-Digital Solutions to lead the commercial roll-out of Radio Holland’s eNavigation solutions. The role focuses on the efficient dissemination of the eNavigation (+Suite) product and services both internally and externally. Internally, to educate Radio Holland’s sales force and enhance the sales capacity of their network by strengthening the back-office infrastructure, designing contemporary sales guidelines and marketing sales campaigns. Externally, to enhance awareness among the global shipping community. The Sales Manager – Digital solutions, will work closely together with the area Account Managers in his/her sales support function and collaborate with the Products & Solutions team to develop the product line and explore new digital capabilities.
- Able to organize, coordinate and direct projects (in international setting with global stakeholders) in a decisive way. Get things done!
- Excellent leadership and human relations abilities
- Commercial minded, with an innate ability to grasp current and emerging technologies
- Able to use all related hardware and software
- Strong oral and written communication abilities in English
- Proven experience in working with ERP systems and corporate reporting systems preferably Microsoft dynamics / Navision
- Solid analytical and technical skills
- Demonstrate and apply strong problem-solving skills in day-to-day operations
- Must be able to effectively communicate and solve problems within a team environment
- Minimum of Bachelors’ degree in electronics / electrical engineering
- Diploma or Certificate in Business administrationAt least 6/8 years of extensive experience in the field of paperless navigation (ECDIS), official charts, nautical publications, technical publications, and hydrographic data understanding.
- Must have a proven track record in managing UKHO, PRIMAR and IHO related product and services
- Must have experience in providing tailor made solutions for eNavigation services in the commercial maritime shipping industry
- Good knowledge of shipboard operations, ISM-SMS code and compliance
- Direct or Indirect seagoing experience
Radio Holland offers an attractive compensation package matching your skills and experience.
The recruitment process is handled by MARPRO. For questions, please contact Principal Recruiter, Danny van Eijk on +31 6 5472 5675.
If interested, please upload your motivated application and CV, by clicking the apply link. You receive a confirmation when you have completed the application process. If you haven´t received a confirmation e-mail within 10 minutes after applying, please check your spam folder. In case you locate it in the spam folder, remember to white list the domain, so you receive invitations to interviews etc.
Contributing towards safety of life at sea
Radio Holland contributes towards safety of life at sea by delivering critical marine electronic solutions and providing global on-board and remote services. We are proud of our reputation as the leading global NavCom, Connectivity, Integration and Service & Maintenance provider.
Available 24 / 7, Radio Holland connects its customers to an unrivaled global service network of over 70 locations along major shipping routes. Our class approved, skilled technicians deliver top quality, on-the-spot services with the highest first-time-fix rate in the industry.
Radio Holland offers cost-saving fleet service agreements, as well as remote monitoring maintenance support worldwide – helping our customers run a smarter, more profitable business with less downtime and lower operational expenditures.