Sectors Design , Engineering
Posted Jobs 1
Trusted partner and innovative ship designer – words that best describe Western Baltic Engineering, a ship design company with 100 passionate in-house engineers.
Established in 2003, over the years the company has developed from a supportive detail engineering department of a shipbuilding yard to an independent knowledge centre for the maritime industry, focused on various types of vessel and maritime structures design:
- Newbuild projects (fishing trawlers, passenger vessels, RO-PAX vessel, LNG Bunkering vessels, MPV vessel, Dredgers, Special purpose & offshore vessels, Workboats)
- Retrofit projects (3D laser scanning, BWTS, EGCS, and etc.)
- Conversions (change of vessel purpose, vessel lengthening or propulsion system)
- On-site supervision and project management
Western Baltic Engineering is part of the BLRT Group.
As an expansion of the dynamic and highly entrepreneurial team Western Baltic Engineering is looking to hire a Sales Manager working remotely from the Netherlands.
Western Baltic Engineering activities cover the whole life-cycle of the vessel. It all starts with a cup of coffee… with a ship owner who knows best what outcome is expected from a newbuild ship, while experienced Western Baltic Engineering team lays a path to a ‘dream come true’ fleet addition. And when the existing fleet is urging for changes – Western Baltic Engineering team is the one to react swiftly to an occurred need for retrofit / conversion or other type of modernization.
NEWBUILD VESSEL DESIGN:
- FISHING VESSELS (Fishing Trawlers, Crab Catchers);
- GENERAL CARGO VESELS (Multipurpose Vessels, Container Vessels, Bulk Carriers, Reefers);
- SERVICE VESSELS (Tugs, Pushers, Waste Water Collection Vessels, Dredgers);
- INLAND WATER VESSELS (Barges, Pushers & Tugs);
- OFFSHORE VESSELS (Offshore Crew Transfer Vessel, Supply Vessels, Reels, Various Steel Structures);
- PASSENGER VESSELS & FERRIES