About Michael Beck
Academic Level Diploma
Sub-sector ManagementOperation & Shipmanagement
My profile as a leader is developed over 20 years as Offshore Installations Manager on both Jack-Up and DP operated drilling units.
At present I fulfil the role as Assistant rig manager for a Major Drilling Company; a position in onshore operation department with budget, HSEQ & Marine operations responsibilities.
In addition, I hold the role as Project Manager, responsible for timely and agile mobilization of the offshore unit to countries of future operations.
I can highlight the below competencies:
- 20 years solid, strategic experience in leadership positions, including: Personnel and development of team members.
- Operations & Budget responsibility and understanding.
- Experienced in adherence to the legislation under flag state, continental shelf & company procedures.
- Experienced in relations pertained to delivering on strategy and values in the company.
- A proven track record in analyzing required actions to progress any project, within the set deadlines.
I have proven ability to optimize and improve efficiency against set KPI’s.